[#VIDEO] Onion Ninja came in | The day I became a God Episode 5

 I watched "The day I became a god" episode 5. (The video link is at the end)
It was the story of the Izanami family from beginning to end.
I thought it would be a comedy development, but I was thrilled with the first serious development.
I think that the content is rather a cliche, but it was also a development that made me cry.

The key is "great magic" in the title of the episode.
It is certainly the great magic of the once in a lifetime.

 From the side of cast a spell, you want to succeed.
But if you succeed, you will be lonely. No, I think she will be no regrets.

From the other side, ...
This is subtle. It takes a lot of courage.
That's why Dad couldn't continue.
But this time it's different. If his daughter is with him ...

By the way, is Episode 6 also a serious development? I'm looking forward to the next time.
Click the link below for the video.


 

#神様になった日 #KamisamaNiNattaHi #kamisama_day #Anime #Reaction

Comments