Rengoku Kyojuro | Draw

 Do you guys watching anime?
I tried drawing for the first time. (Picture is at the bottom)

I don't have the creativity to draw something original, so I chose Rengoku Kyojuro from the anime "Kimetsu no Yaiba".

I haven't read the original material of Kimetsu no Yaiba, and I haven't seen the movie "Infinite Train Arc" yet.

I imagined Rengoku, who would probably be active in the movie.

Since this is my first time doing illustrations, I didn't know what to do, so I took a pose of myself with my smartphone and used it as a reference, but I'm sure that people who good at drawing can draw fluently.

I ignored all the difficult things like sketch or balance or something like that.
(Maybe I don't know even if I study, and I think it will take several days if I start studying.)

The most difficult thing was the sword effect. It's too difficult and I gave up and cheat.

I'd like you to check it on the official website, I couldn't draw the effect that like I drew with that ink and brush ...

Also, I wanted to draw angry Rengoku, but for some reason, it seems looks like laughing.

This challenge made me keenly aware of the difficulty of illustration.
Have you ever drawn an illustration?
Why don't you take the plunge and take on the challenge? It's surprisingly fun!
By the way, it took 9 hours to draw it ...


 

Comments