[#VIDEO] Reiner!? Reiner!? Are you OK!? | Attack on Titan Season4 Episode2

 Do you guys watching "Attack on Titan"?

Reiner.
Reinerrr!
Reeeineeeerrrr!!!

I'm worried. What he is saying is incoherent. He's been a little sick since he was on Paradis, but he's not getting better. I don't know if it's acting to deceive people like the secret police (?) Or seriously.

However, it was very refreshing to see Reiner, who is liked by children such as Falco and Gabi. And the flashback of the liner that erases the freshness at once. I cried unintentionally just saw that moment.

And, you know...
I want to see Ellen!!!
I want Ellen to appear in episode 3!!!

In the reaction video of episode2, I drew a scribble for each shot as a test. However, there were more than 200 shots in episode2 alone, so I gave up on the way. It took several hours just for about 20 shots at the end of the opening. (Excluding OP)
I'm sure people who are good at painting can draw faster ...


 

Comments