I tried to draw the shots of Anime of AoT but...

 Do you guys watching "Attack on Titan" or "Shingeki no kyojin"(進撃の巨人) ?

I tried to draw the opening scene of episode2 of Attack on Titan Final Season with a doodle, but it took several hours to draw only 20 shots ...

It may be because I am an amateur in painting, but f I realized that it is so difficult to draw only 20 still images (moreover, it's doodle!).

Of course, professionals can draw more quickly, and in animation, the processes such as line art and coloring are divided, so I can not say unconditionally, but I feel that I understand the hardships of people involved in animation again.
(The actual it's harder, and of course I do not know to me.)

By the way, at first, I was checking the number of cuts to make them all doodle, but even excluding the opening and ending, there were more than 200 shots.
That's scary. I feel chills when I think of an episode full of action scenes.

When I drew 20 shots sharply, it had already been about 4 hours, and I gave up drawing everything because it was impossible.

The doodle is uploaded to YouTube as a video, but I post the picture I drew here too. In the video, the timing is matched with the actual shot.

Click here for the video link.

 Excerpt + 3 times faster version
I drew doodle the 1st scene of the ep.2 of AoT S4. It took a few hours.
 

 Full version
Japanese reacts to Attack on Titan Season4 Episode 02 with Booze!! "Ahh... Reiner..."

Doodles

 




















Comments